Ideal People Ideal People

that's how i saw things for years, been better off thanks to this kind of thinking. glad someone else has that view too.

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

Oh dear god! it was both the best, and the worst thing i have seen this year. Congratulations sponge. Also, it's nice to hear the cannon voice of Cuthwald for the first time after all these years.

Too Cute: Pokémon Too Cute: Pokémon

3 weeks to walk? my pokemon were sent into ruthless bloody combat mere seconds after hatching ! kids these days.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

noooooooo! my save! it disapeared ; _ ; (and no i didn't clear the browsing history) i'm thiniking maybe i should use a completely seperate browser for just this game? it's worth trying. and i sure as hell am not gonna give up on ths masterpiece just because of one glitch, you hear me? your games are so good i'm willing to put up with a compelte gamesave wipe glitch ! that's how good they are !

The Essay The Essay

this is verry usefull

thanks to this flash i finally found out why i make so many typos, the T F G H C V B N keys are out of range of my normaly static-placed hands, and if things keep up like this , ill be using this too finally learn to type properly :D

The Breach The Breach

impressive

i am usually not into this type of game, but THIas one caught my attention long enough to even go achievement hunting a while after completing. The gloomy mood is kept through the entire game, level up system is quick enough, well done and simple as to be enjoyable and worthwhile to turn back and kill those extra few enemies.the whole thing played smoothly, and the suspense is not stress-inducing,also the game is jsut the right length as not to become boring. I'd say you've done a great work at this game, in all aspects.

Triple Gear Triple Gear

verry verry nice

this is the first music clip that got me literally ANIMATED when i heard it, i just got out of my chair and started dancing to the loop, it struck a tune with me on a level that i have not felt in years. thank you.

Level Up? Level Up?

verry nice

the music is nice and mood-enducing, i can totally see this being used in a flixel game, HOWEVER some words of criticism : the first 5 seconds are a bit off-putting, and after the 1:30 mark the pitch is a bit too high to be pleseant. that's all.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

oh dear god YES

man this piece is absolutely amazing, verry inspiring and, i've had this one in my head for 5 days now ! and that is quite rare for me, only the best music stays in my memory CONTINUOUSLY for that long :) you sir are landing in my favourites.