Triple Gear Triple Gear

verry verry nice

this is the first music clip that got me literally ANIMATED when i heard it, i just got out of my chair and started dancing to the loop, it struck a tune with me on a level that i have not felt in years. thank you.

Level Up? Level Up?

verry nice

the music is nice and mood-enducing, i can totally see this being used in a flixel game, HOWEVER some words of criticism : the first 5 seconds are a bit off-putting, and after the 1:30 mark the pitch is a bit too high to be pleseant. that's all.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

oh dear god YES

man this piece is absolutely amazing, verry inspiring and, i've had this one in my head for 5 days now ! and that is quite rare for me, only the best music stays in my memory CONTINUOUSLY for that long :) you sir are landing in my favourites.

Waves of the ocean. Waves of the ocean.

not too bad...not too good

the windup from 0 - 40 is too long it would've been ok to start from 40. 110 did sting the ear a bit too much, and then the return to almost silent around 200 is not verry welcome, plus personally i get the ffeling taht there arent enough "layers" of sound and it's a tad too repetative.

willemsen responds:

Wow, a 6? That's really, really low for how long I worked at this. Anyway, if you voted, what you properly did, you gave it a 2....Thanks. >:(