Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

noooooooo! my save! it disapeared ; _ ; (and no i didn't clear the browsing history) i'm thiniking maybe i should use a completely seperate browser for just this game? it's worth trying. and i sure as hell am not gonna give up on ths masterpiece just because of one glitch, you hear me? your games are so good i'm willing to put up with a compelte gamesave wipe glitch ! that's how good they are !

The Essay The Essay

this is verry usefull

thanks to this flash i finally found out why i make so many typos, the T F G H C V B N keys are out of range of my normaly static-placed hands, and if things keep up like this , ill be using this too finally learn to type properly :D

The Breach The Breach

impressive

i am usually not into this type of game, but THIas one caught my attention long enough to even go achievement hunting a while after completing. The gloomy mood is kept through the entire game, level up system is quick enough, well done and simple as to be enjoyable and worthwhile to turn back and kill those extra few enemies.the whole thing played smoothly, and the suspense is not stress-inducing,also the game is jsut the right length as not to become boring. I'd say you've done a great work at this game, in all aspects.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

oh god no

this is the ultimate flashing screen flash there is, i handled 10 levels before my stomach started churning and got a headache, i was hoping it would be a short joke with flashuing, but if this is gonna last more then 10 levels with graphics like this i am not playing this no way in hell. i hate this flashing screen bullshit, you should atleast put up a warning.

Dress up: Sora Dress up: Sora

too little too bad

there's barely anything in this, it's poorly drawn, and you got the order of layers wrong too, the underwear is on top of the skirts.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

oh god yes !

im writing this before playing, i am still listening to the music from part 2, and my reaction to the fact that part 3 came out was shouting "YES !" in my head for about a minute,i absolutely love your games and the music. hell i was gonna take a 3 hour nap after a 20 hour day and now i see THIS !, i know what ill be doing tomorrow :D preferably all day.

CellCraft CellCraft

wow

i really enjoyed this game, i also enjoyed being able to learn a bit, the storyline and humor are verry pleseant and light to digest, i must say that it was excelent and you have my kudos for it :)

what could improove it , is having something of a challenge zone, where your cell would face different variations of enviroments, much like the story mode, but with more of a sandbox style.

Pixelotl Pixelotl

uhm, what?

ok,i finished stage 5-10, but there wasn't any actual ending that i would reckognize as an actual ending, just some strange stage with 5 numbers made of numbers 1to 10 and 5 of the friends around, i don't know if it'sa bug or if that's it.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

ok sure good game

it's toss the turlte version 2.0 i like waht you did to the original idea, it's pretty much as good :)

Pandemic II Pandemic II

grrrr.....

the darn madagaskar, barely ANY ships go there, the odds are pathetically low to get that place infected, it's a pain in the ass