Ideal People Ideal People

that's how i saw things for years, been better off thanks to this kind of thinking. glad someone else has that view too.

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

Oh dear god! it was both the best, and the worst thing i have seen this year. Congratulations sponge. Also, it's nice to hear the cannon voice of Cuthwald for the first time after all these years.

Too Cute: Pokémon Too Cute: Pokémon

3 weeks to walk? my pokemon were sent into ruthless bloody combat mere seconds after hatching ! kids these days.

Scout's Adventure (S.F.R) Scout's Adventure (S.F.R)

a good first go. keep practicing.

Romanticide Romanticide

the Idea is just freaking wonderfull ! The animation and art style are easy on the eyes and the flow of the story is nice, calm, and interesting. Definitely high quality material for an anime/series/ whatever-you-want-to-call-it. I would be delighted to see more of this beautifull gem.

-The Explorer- -The Explorer-

tha's definitely a nice start to a good story, you got my attention, the style of both, storytelling and art is pleseant to look at withtout felling forced or overstylized.

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

well, obviously, you haven't taked to alot of people, if you did, you'd know they're mostly boring, bland, neurotic and plain stupid.

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

i don't even remember when the first part came out, but i am surprised ai acutally remembered some stroyline details when i saw the name and thumbnail on the frontpage. Plus, you get extra points for length, long flash-movies hit my soft spot.

And TheRaven Brought Fire: No Evil 002 And TheRaven Brought Fire: No Evil 002

i rarely give out 5's. this one definitely deserves it, the frame by frame is dynamic, and the characters seem to have personalities of their own, that's not so easy to do without any introduction. the pacing of the action and the short stories being told here and there were just, spot-on. verry pleseant to watch.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

this... this tastes like egoraptor. Nah i'm just kidding, great animation man, the longer it went the more impressed i was.